Thursday, February 25, 2010

RAH RAH SACHIN

Chota Munh Badi Baat...........................

 A few days ago while watching T.V I suddenly felt that the purpose of my life has been fulfilled. For him even the thought of being greater than the game is a sacrilege, but what can he do when it is thrust on him.  It was like an orgasm of happiness and nostalgia.That was when he score that 175. It happened again yesterday.  A low rung writer like me can do no justice to what happened yesterday lest the images get vilified, memories get sullen. So, here I will post the related articles from net from far more accomplished and articulate writers. On my part I will shut my eyes and reminisce in my mind and only say, Wah Ustaad......


I will keep updating the list as and when I come across other noteworthy articles

No comments: